Monday, August 11, 2008

What is the Stitch's Adventure Club?

This Club was formed in 2002, to honor me, Stitch. Lead by my human followers, who are honorary experiments, Scorch (exp 666) and Mayhem (exp 669). Their E-arth titles are: Stitch Wranglers. I chose them because they are former Disney Cast Members, they love me, and they know the right things to do with me to create magical experiences for my fans. They are my Ohana and they take me on all sorts of wild adventures in interesting places and allow me to schmooze with all kinds of people (when I am not with Lilo in Hawaii). Oh by the way, they are also my press agents.

Aloha!


Stitch


Club Definitions:


Wrangler - a movie term used for a person that handles wild animals on a movie or TV set. I am kind of a little WILD.

Stitch - That would be me. The cute and fluffy blue alien/dog.

Stitch Wrangler- someone that wrangles ME, Stitch (or at least tries to).

Stitch Wrangler Duties:
1)They make sure I am where I am supposed to be
2) They watch out for my welfare and safety during stunts and from my loving public
3) They makes sure my wardrobe is appropriate for all occasions
4) They are my Publicity Team
5) They make sure that I am fed coconut cake and coffee daily
6) Attempt to create Disney Magic with every interaction

Stitchineering - a term created by our club, based on Disney's Imagineering. Stitch + Engineering (since my crew has to make some interesting contraptions for my safety and some on the spot wardrobe making-even out of scotch tape....long story).

Imagineering - A Disney term used to describe the process of Imagination and Engineering all rolled up in one. Thanks Uncle Walt!


Our Club Motto: "Risk Takers, Trouble Makers, and Rule Breakers"

No comments: