Thursday, February 19, 2009

Lilo and Stitch :Big Wave Edition coming soon!


Stitch fans, my movie is being re-released in a special Big Wave 2 disc edition. The official title Lilo and Stitch: Big Wave Edition. I don’t know that much right now, but this is what I do know. It comes out on March 24, 2009 and has some of the really cool features:

Hidden Inter-Stitch-ials
Animating the Hula
Music video
3 deleted scenes
The Story Room: A completely new and interactive behind the scenes look at the animation process
Tech Specs:
Presentation: Widescreen
Aspect Ratio: 1.66:1
Sound: Dolby Digital 5.1 Surround Sound
Subtitled: Spanish, French
Dubbed: Spanish, French
Closed Captions: Yes
Running time: 85 minutes
For Region 1 use (US and Canada) only


The other information I know is that if you purchase Lilo and Stitch : Big Wave Edition and Bolt and you will be able to get a free ( plus shipping and handling charges) Bolt plush from Disney Movie Rewards. Too bad it isn’t me, but Bolt is an okay dog too.

Aloha for now. If I find out any more information, I will post it here at http://stitchsadventureclub.blogspot.com/ .


No comments: